Fluke 1652C Multifunction Installation Tester
The new 1652C Installation Tester builds upon the rugged reputation of the earlier 1650 Series, only it’s re-designed to meet your need for more productive test tools.
This new installation tester offers the following new capabilities:
- Fast high current loop test
- Variable RCD current mode for customized settings
- PASS/FAIL indication for RCD tests
- Select voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE and N-PE
- Zero adapter for easy test lead compensation, available as new accessory and also included with standard scope of supply
- Extended documentation mode (UK only)
- Two measurements at once and a dual display. PEFC/PSC and loop impedance are measured and displayed in parallel, saves you more than 50% of test time compared to other loop testers.
- Additional new high current loop mode. Faster measurements compared to loop tests with non-trip mode for RCD’s.
- Unique zero adapter for fast, always reliable and accurate test lead and mains cord compensation.
- Fast voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE and N-PE using the mains cord. No need to change measurement connections.
- Earth Volt Touchpad detects raised earth voltages >50 V, indicating potential dangerous situations.
- Supplied with the SureGrip™ test leads and clips which gives the user a comfortable, reliable grip.
- Rotary dial knob indicates clear which function is selected, all functionalities on one spot and no complex multi level menus.
- Large display with backlight, clear symbols and exceptionally wide viewing angle for easy and safe readings.
- PASS/FAIL indication for RCD test results.
- Variable RCD current mode for customized settings.
Included accessories: 6 AA Cell batteries, C1600 Hard carrying case, zero adapter, mains test cord, TL165X/STD Standard Test Lead Set, padded carrying strap, quick reference guide, TP165X Remote control probe and lead and users manual on CD-ROM.