Weller WCB 2 Calibration unit
The WCB 2 is an external input unit for programming additional functions. It works with every digital Weller station. The setting is fast and easy. Battery powered supply makes the box independent from any mains and easy to transport. The WCB 2 has an PC interface (RS 232) and an integrated temperature gauge for thermo couple type K (accessory).
The following functions are available:
- OFFSET: correction value for soldering tip temperature
- SETBACK: Reduction of the set temperature after a specified period of time
- LOCK: locking the set temperature
- °C / °F: switching temperature display °C / °F
- WINDOW: setting a set value window. If the actual temperature is within the set value window a potential-free contact is activated
- Cal: returns factory settings
- Temp: measuring the temperature of soldering tip
- PC-interface: through RS-232. Separate software needed.
Includes: WCB-2 programming unit, 4 x 1.5 V AA battery and manual.
Optional accessories: transformer 230 V 50 Hz (53118499), temperature probe Ø 0.5 mm (53119099), cable RS-232 (53119199).