Fluke CIQ-100 Cable Tester
CableIQ is the first qualification tester designed for residential installers who need to document that cabling systems are installed properly and will perform reliably. Designed especially with the residential installer in mind, CableIQ is versatile and intuitive enough to replace multiple tools for testing, ID-tagging, and troubleshooting all voice, data, video, audio, and security cabling.
- Cable types supported: UTP, STP, FTP, SSTP, RG6, RG59, audio and security
- Qualification autotests: 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T, VoIP, 1394b S100, TELCO, Wiremap only, Coax
- Supported tests: Wiremap, length, cable signal performance, digital toner, analog toner, Ethernet port detection and identification, analog telephone detection, blink port light, continuity, speaker test, cable fault finding, video signal detection.
- Wiremap: Can detect single wire faults and supports MultiMap mode with up to seven remote office identifiers. Draws proportional wire length to breaks. Detects split pairs.
- Find fault: Measures crosstalk and impedance and compares against appropriate limits based on qualification test selected.
- Results storage: Up to 250 qualification test results
- Dimensions and weight: 7in x 3.5in x 1.75in (17.8cm x 8.9cm x 4.5cm) 1.2 lb (0.55 kg)
Fluke CIQ-100 includes: CableIQ with remote adapter, CableIQ Reporter software CD, (2) RJ45-RJ45 patch cord, USB cable, coax 'F' push-on adapter, owners CD and quick start guide, (4) AA batteries and soft carry case.