MicroScanner² Cable Verifier
The MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier presents a revolutionary change in voice, data, and video cable testing. It starts by taking results from what was four different test modes and displaying them all at once – graphical wiremap, pair lengths, distance to fault, cable ID, and far end device. What’s more, its integrated RJ11, RJ45, and coax test ports support virtually any type of low-voltage cable testing with no need for awkward adapters. The end result is reduced test time and technician error.
- Graphical wiremap, length, cable ID, and distance to fault all displayed on one big screen.
- Tests all common media types including RJ11, RJ45, Coax, with no need for adapters.
- Locates virtually any cable or wire pair with IntelliTone digital and analog toning.
- Verifies today’s media services, including 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, and PoE.
- Integrated rubber holster enhances grip and makes it durable enough for the toughest jobs.
- Large, backlit LCD makes results crystal clear whether in bright sunshine or in a dark closet.
MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier includes: MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier with main wiremap adapter, multi-language Getting Started Guide, user CD, batteries, and Fluke Networks carry pouch.