Fluke 375 Clamp Meter
With true-rms ac voltage and current measurements, the Fluke 375 Clamp Meter can read up to 600 V and 600 A in both ac and dc modes, and is capable of frequency measurement up to 500 Hz. Additionally, the 375 is compatible with the new iFlex flexible current probe (sold separately), which expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac.
- iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access.
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- 500 mV dc measurement range to interface with other accessories
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment
- Large, easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Three-year warranty
- Safety Conformance: EN/IEC 61010-1:2001; 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV
Included accessories: coated instruction card, safety information sheet, soft carrying case, TL75 test leads and two AA alkaline batteries.