E3645A 80W Power Supply, 35V, 2.2A or 60V, 1.3A
Agilent basic DC power supplies offer essential features for a tight budget. The single & dual output, 30-100 W GPIB E3640 series provide small, compact size for bench and system use; low output ripple and noise; and built-in measurements and basic programmable features. The Agilent 78W, single output E3645A is a stable and reliable power supply for benchtop and basic automated test applications, and enables versatile solutions for tests that require moderate speed and precision with both GPIB and RS232.
Need to connect this instrument to your PC? View our wide range of GPIB, USB and Instrument Control products.
Automate and perform data analysis on your test system easily with Agilent VEE Pro 9.2.
Output Ratings (@ 0°C to 40°C):
- Range 1: 0 to 35 V / 2.2 A
- Range 2: 0 to 60 V / 1.3 A
Programming Accuracy (@ 25°C ±5°C), ±(% output + offset):
- Voltage: <0.05% + 10 mV (<0.1% + 25 mV for output 2 of E3646/47/48/49A)
- Current: <0.2% + 10 mA
Ripple & Noise 20 Hz to 20 MHz:
- Normal Mode Voltage: <8 mVpp / 1 mVrms
- Normal Mode Current: <4 mArms
- Common Mode Current: <1.5 uArms
Readback Accuracy (@ 25°C ±5°C), ±(% output + offset):
- Voltage: <0.05% + 5 mV (<0.1% + 25 mV for output 2 of E3646/47/48/49A)
- Current: <0.15% + 5 mA (<0.15% + 10 mA for output 2 of E3646/47/48/49A)