DTX 1800 CableAnalyzer
The DTX-1800 with DTX 10 Gig Kit measures the performance for 10 Gigabit Ethernet and Alien Crosstalk (ANEXT and AFEXT) in full compliance with industry standards to 500 MHz. 9 second Cat 6 test speed lets you move from link to link three times faster than with previous testers. Certifies fiber to Tier 1 (Basic) and Tier 2 (Extended) specifications using DTX Fiber Modules and the DTX Compact OTDR. Advanced time-saving diagnostics. Pinpoints the location of a failure and is the only tester that suggests corrective action, saving troubleshooting time.
- Level IV Accuracy – Exceeds spec requirements for Cat 6 and beyond.
- Field tough Permanent Link Adapter delivers repeatable accuracy and Cat 5e, Cat 6 and Cat 6A interoperability.
- Internal memory stores up to 250 graphical Cat 6 test results or up to 2000 reports in text format.
- Memory Card for instant data hand-off – each multiple of 128 MB stores 2000 Cat 6 graphical link test results.
- Talk feature saves time by allowing you to communicate with your test partner at the other end of the link over both copper and fiber.
- Bandwidth support to 900 MHz – supports video distribution, Class F, and 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 9-second Cat 6 Autotest – speeds you through testing three times faster than any other tester.
- 12-second fiber Autotest
- Save full graphical test results to Fluke Networks' LinkWare PC software.
- USB Port for high-speed test data downloads.
DTX-1800 CableAnalyzer includes: DTX-1800 Main and Smart Remote, LinkWare PC Software, 128MB MMC Card, Cat 6A/Class EA Permanent Link Adapters (2), Cat 6/Class E Channel Adapters (2), Headsets for Talk (2), AC Chargers (2), Carrying Case, USB Interface Cable (Mini-B), Serial RS-232 Cable (DB9 to IEEE1394) and User Manual.