Dry cabinets are ideal for providing low humidity and moisture-proof storage for MSD (Moisture Sensitive Devices). The GHIBLI II desiccant dry cabinets are ideal to provide low humidity and moisture-proof storage for MSD like IC packages, for example. They are complying with IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033B.1, ESD safe and easy to use.
- Humidity range: < 5% RH guaranteed, typical 2 % RH
- Digital following and control of temperature and humidity
- Easy to use
- Magnetic sealers in door
- Complies with IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033B
- Capacity: 400 l (model 8104.804)
- Door: magnetic handles, magnetic sealers and antistatic glass
- Wheel: 4 antistatic 3” wheels, two of them with brakes
- Grounding wire: 940 mm long
- ESD paint: 10^3 - 10^9 Ohm
- External dimensions: 600 x 672 x 1255 mm
- Shelves dimensions: 555 x 530 x 20 mm
- Weight: 64 kg
- Drying unit: automatic
- Digital panel: shows accurate temperature and humidity
- Operating voltage: 230 V, 50 Hz
- Average power: 56 W
Advantages about Ghibli-II
- Easy use:
It's plug and play, just connect it to the main supply without any settings and it will be stable at less than 5%RH (5%RH is guaranteed but the cabinets easily reach 2%RH).
- The dehumidifier units are always active and not controlled by any sensor. This avoid dangerous problems due to malfunction or drift of hygrometers.
- Easy calibration
Inside every cabinet there is a portable hygrometer (DryLogger 9265.300) visible through the glass of the upper door. You can return it for calibration anytime without problems: the cabinet
still works to the best.
- The portable instrument DryLogger can measure RH & Temperature values in several points inside the cabinet, and can record H/T and transfer the data to PC for graphing and analyzing. Made for very low humidity measurement can be used also for applications outside the cabinets.
- Modular design:
The dehumidifier modules are easy extractable with only a screwdriver. This allow easy reparation and grant the long life of the cabinet, over 20 years, as long as the metal structure last. This is our green policy.
- Smart magnetic handles with key lock at every door. The front of the cabinet is flat.
- 2 years warranty.
With the portable instrument DryLogger and the software LogManager supplied with every cabinet you can calculate the time intervals and percentage that exceed the 10%RH or 5%RH which leads to the estimation of the MSD floor life (“Floor Life” is the allowable time period after removal from a moisture barrier bag, dry storage or dry bake and before the solder process reflow).
Includes: ITE 8104.804: cabinet, 3 steel shelves, power cord and manual in English.