Fluke 2AC VoltAlert™ Voltage Detector 5 piece set
2AC is the latest addition to the VoltAlert™ ac non- contact voltage tester family from Fluke and is designed to be pocket-sized and easy to use. The 2AC tests for energized circuits and defective grounds, whether it’s for an electrician on the factory floor or the do-it-yourselfer around the house. The tip of the pocket-sized tester will glow red when within close proximity of an outlet, terminal strip, or power cord where voltage is present.
This set includes 5 detectors.
- Voltage detection from 90 to 1000 V ac, suitable for a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial needs.
- NEW! Always on, using special low power circuitry to sustain battery life and ensure your 2AC is always ready.
- NEW! Innovative ‘Battery Check’ button function ensures battery is in good condition*
- Category IV – 1000 V overvoltage rated product for best in class user protection
- Integrated clip design, optimized for pocket storage
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries (included)
- Fluke ruggedness and reliability
- Two-year warranty