CGPT is a flexible and durable shrink tube for general use. The product endures the most common chemicals and solvents well. Thanks to it's special composition the product is suitable for a variety of uses, eg. electric insulation, strain relief, making wires into bundles and color marking cables, leads and components. Provided in a mini reel, depending on diameter 4 ... 10 m.
- Min. shrink temperature: 80 °C
- Full recovery temperature: 120 °C
- Operating temperature: -40 ... +135 °C
- Shrink ratio: 3:1
- Colors: black (-0), red (-2), yellow (-4), blue (-6) and white (-9)
- UL/CSA -approved (600 V, + 125 °C)