1141A 200 MHz 1:1 Differential Probe
The Agilent 1141A is a 1X FET differential probe with 200 MHz bandwidth and 3000:1 CMRR (Common Mode Rejection Ratio) at 1 MHz. The probe has an input resistance of 1 MΩ and low input capacitance of 7 pF, to minimize circuit loading.
The Agilent 1141A 200 MHz Differential Probe must be used with the Agilent 1142A Probe Control and Power Module. It can be connected to any instrument with 50 ohm inputs. An external 50 ohm termination can also be used with high impedance inputs.
- Superior tolerance to ESD
- Low dc thermal drift
- ±200 V (dc + peak ac) maximum allowable input without attenuators
- Dc offset and dc reject
- Remote control input coupling and offset
- Requires the 1142A probe control and power module
- Compatible with 5000, 6000, 7000 and 9000 Series oscilloscopes