DT-171 Temperature and Humidity Datalogger
This datalogger module can be used to monitor humidity and temperature of greenhouses, warehouses, food transports, aircraft cabins, refrigerated trucks, containers, museums, and HVAC equipment. It measures and stores up to 16,000 relative humidity and 16,000 temperature readings over 0 to 100%RH and -40 to +70°C (-40 to +158°F) measurement ranges. user can easily set up the logging rate, high/low alarm and start-mode, and download the stored data by plugging the module straight into a PC's USB port and running the purpose designed software under Windows. Relative humidity, temperature and dew point (the temperature at which water vapor present in the air begins to condense) data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The data logger is supplied with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for a year. Status indication is via flashing Red /Yellow LED and Green LED.
- Memory for 32000 readings (16000 temperature and 16000 humidity readings)
- Dew point indication via Windows Software
- Selectable measuring cycle: 2s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 1m, 5m, 10m, 30m, 1hr, 2hr, 3hr, 6hr, 12hr, 24hr
- Status Indication via Red/Yellow LED and Green LED
- USB Interface for Set-up and Data Download
- User-Programmable Alarm Thresholds for Relative Humidity and Temperature
- Analysis software used to view graph
- Long battery life
- Relative Humidity
- Measurement range: 0…100 %RH
- Repeatbility: ±0.2 %RH
- Accuracy: ±3.0 %RH
- Response time: 5 sec.
- Long term stability: 1 %RH/Yr
- Measurement range: -40 … +70 ºC
- Repeatbility: ±0.2 ºC
- Accuracy: ±1.0 ... ±2.5 ºC
- Response time: 20 sec.
- Accuracy( 25ºC, 40-100%RH): ±2.0 ºC
- Measuring Rate: Every 24h
- Operating Temp.range: -40 ... +70 ºC
- 3.6V Lithium battery life: 1 year
Accessories: 3.6V Lithium battery and CD software.